So I was tagged by
to answer some questions and come up with my own... I guess? Anyway, her questions were:
1. What is the coolest place you've ever visited? Redwood Forest National park probably, it's a very inspirational place.
2. Play any sports now or in the past? I used to do Karate, and I really miss it. I played a little softball when I was little too.
3. What is your favorite art medium and why? I'm assuming that means to use, probably pen. Although I also love pencil, I just don't use much else right now.
4. Have you ever broken any bones? Nope, only one in the family.
5. What is your favorite song? No idea, I have so many I love. But one of the top three if not number one is Josh Groban's "Brave" It's a beautiful song. Go listen to it.... like, now!
6. If you had a super-power, what would it be? Flying (original I know) or telekinesis probably
7. Favorite animal/ pet? Most friends should know this about me! FOXES! And favorite pet = CATS!!!
8. Any other hobbies beside art? Reading, writing, fantasizing.
So I guess now I will come up with my own since I love learning new things! Feel free to draw these things rather than just write them too!
1. What are some weird peeves of yours? (E.G. I can't stand napkins on my lap)
2. If you had to choose one thing or event in life that has made you who you truly are what would it be?
3. What is your motivator in life? (Object, person, whatever)
4. When you get dressed in the morning is it pants first or shirt first?
5. What is the sound that can calm you down most when you are stressed or upset?
6. If you could choose one requirement about your dream house what would it be?
7. What is the meaning behind the icon used for your DeviantAccount?
8. If you had shit loads of money, what personal use would you use it up for? (Anything besides charity or debts or whatnot just because that's what everyone says and that makes this question boring and unoriginal)
And I tag EVERY PERSON THAT SEES THIS JOURNAL! I know who you are too! I seriously want to see answers from everyone that sees this whether they tag others or put their own questions or not!